10th-11th October 2021 – Virtual conference
The ILD-IN committee are excited to announce our annual ILD-IN conference will go ahead on 10th and 11th October 2021
We will be hosting a 2-day virtual conference packed with ILD presentations and networking opportunities following an ILD patients’ journey… from diagnosis to end of life. There will be something for all of our Health Care colleagues.
– Whistle-stop tour through the ILDs
– What do we use as diagnostic tools in ILD?
– Clinical assessment in ILD – What are we looking for? What are we looking to rule out?
– The process of ILD MDT diagnosis
– ILD treatments – medicines management following MDT diagnosis
– Oxygen in ILD
– Energy conservation and exercise in ILD
– Managing cough in ILD
– Energy conservation and exercise
– Breathlessness management:– non pharmacological interventions and pharmacological treatments
– End of life in ILD
The cost to attend is:
ILD Members – £100
Non-members – £175
If you’re unable to attend the conference live, the conference recordings will be available to watch for 30 days afterwards.
Nurse & Allied Healthcare Professional Bursaries
Extended deadline to apply – Friday 1st October
The Educational Bursary will cover the virtual registration fee to enable successful applicants to have access to and attend the ILD-IN Annual Conference on 10th – 11th October 2021 for free.
Successful applicants will be expected to attend the whole conference live, and we also ask that successful applicants consent to related information being published onto the ILD website and social media channels.
Applications are invited from all healthcare professions. To apply, you need to:
• work with ILD