10th-11th October 2021 – Virtual conference
The ILD-IN committee hosted their first 2-day virtual conference on 10-11th October 2021. The network welcomed a fantastic 120+ Health Care professionals. The conference was packed with ILD presentations and networking opportunities following an ILD patients’ journey… from diagnosis to end of life.
We would like to thank everyone involved, especially our delegates, chairs, speakers, sponsors and charity partners, as without all of their support and enthusiasm, this conference would not be possible.
We would like to remind delegates that recordings are now viewable on the event portal for 1 month. Simply log back in with the link that you used on the day of the conference.
- Patient and carer discussing their experience of an ILD diagnosis
- A whistle-stop tour through the different ILDs
- What do we use as diagnostic tools in ILD?
- Clinical assessment in ILD – What are we looking for? What are we looking to rule out?
- The process of ILD MDT diagnosis
- ILD treatments – medicines management following MDT diagnosis
- Patient and carer discuss symptom management
- Oxygen in ILD
- Energy conservation and exercise in ILD
- Cough in ILD
- Management of chronic breathlessness
- What is Hospice Care? ‘Living well’
- End of life in ILD